About Compass Solar Energy
Compass Solar Energy has over 21 years’ experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. We specialize in installing and servicing Solar PV, pool, and hot water systems. We believe in delivering a quality product in a timely matter that satisfies all customer needs and creates a raving fan in the process. Our teams are built on quality personnel that have professional work ethic, deliver a quality service, and encourage and maintain a team atmosphere.
- Work 4 days a week, 10-hour days. Friday is reserved for a make up day if needed due to weather or Overtime.
- Manage and Maintain all tools and equipment that is assigned to you.
- Follow all OSHA and safety regulations to assure safe working conditions for all involved.
- Install all types of solar panels and associated equipment in residential and commercial settings.
- Read engineering drawings, electrical schematics, and wind-load specifications to properly and professionally install systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction, electrical, or mechanical fields.
- Valid drivers license with no violations in past 4 years.
- Able to work on 1-3 story roofs with safety equipment. Walk across roofs with solar panels in hand.
- No Tobacco or drug use, must be able to pass a drug screening before employment.
- Must know how to use basic tools and measuring equipment.
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold conditions.
- All pay is based on experience, quality, dependability, attitude, commitment and given responsibilities.
- All employees are trained and encouraged to advance as experience and opportunities allow.
- Evaluations are given often to assess performance and advance pay.
- A performance bonus is given weekly to based off crew’s performance.
- (6) paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and accrued Christmas bonus per years worked.
$12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Drivers (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply