About Compass Solar Energy:
Compass Solar Energy has over 21 years’ experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. We specialize in installing and servicing Solar PV, pool, and hot water systems. We believe in delivering a quality product in a timely matter that satisfies all customer needs and creates a raving fan in the process. Our teams are built on quality personnel that have professional work ethic, deliver a quality service, and encourage and maintain a team atmosphere.
- Monday through Friday days.
- Manage and Maintain all tools and equipment that is assigned to you.
- Follow all OSHA and safety regulations to assure safe working conditions for all involved.
- Follow all Electrical Codes that apply to solar energy systems
- Understand and interpret wiring schematics.
- Commission Systems.
- Troubleshoot both AC and DC power supply wire, cable, conduit, solar collectors, inverters etc.
- Networks and internet configuration and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot domestic hot water and pool systems, to include collectors, piping, valves, pump stations and controls.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electrical fields.
- Plumbing experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license with no violations in past 4 years.
- Able to work on 1-3 story roofs with safety equipment; walk across roofs with solar panels in hand.
- No Tobacco or drug use, must be able to pass a drug screening before employment.
- Must be able to diagnose system using multi-meters and other tools and test equipment.
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold conditions.
- Must know wire sizes, amperage and standard electrical codes and techniques.
- Must work well with in a team environment.
- Be able to manage your time to meet team and company expectations.
- Formal electronic and electrical theory training through vocational training, Military service, college and university are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with networking and internet. Troubleshooting and configuration.
- Compensation Schedule:
- All pay is based on experience, quality, dependability, attitude, commitment and given responsibilities.
- All employees are trained and encouraged to advance as experience and opportunities allow.
- Evaluations are given often to assess performance and advance pay.
Six (6) paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and accrued Christmas bonus per years worked.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pensacola, FL 32505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Solar Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location