Panama City, FL
About Compass Solar Energy:
Compass Solar Energy is a fast-growing, custom design-build solar energy company for the residential and commercial market. We are seeking a Residential Sales Manager for Panama City, FL. Your primary role will be to establish our permanent presence in this market to include the surrounding counties.
Working closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing you will be the driver for this office. Your primary responsibility is to build upon our existing presence currently being handled from Pensacola. You will improve upon our sales program, hire, train, support, and manage your solar sales analysts to meet company strategic goals and initiatives. We have a passion for our industry and desire to hire a team of moral and ethical individuals to represent the company.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the schedule for the showroom floor.
- Develop Strategies (including some door to door) for outside marketing
- General management of sales analysts and support staff
- Establish sales goals and strategies to meet them
- Hire, develop and mentor sales team
- Prepare branch sales reports and provide market analysis and feedback
- Oversee pricing and profitability management with Sales teams
- Oversee proper use of CRM’s and Estimating tools
- Help analysts to set personal achievable goals.
- Persuasive, sales-driven, and customer-focused.
- Sense of urgency and ability to train individuals to close sales.
- Excellent networker with outstanding sales & communication skills.
- Ability to develop an engaged customer relation sales team.
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Self-starter, driven, motivated, detail, and results oriented
- Independent thinker, able to incorporate into a team environment.
- knowledge with pricing structures, commissions, and tier pricing
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Zoho CRM, Solargraf Estimating Software, etc)
- Knowledge of sales within the construction industry
- Sales management to include familiarity with HR Law, Liability, and Workers Comp.
- Contractor relationships
- Sales team management
- Technical and application capabilities
- 5-10 years outside sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday on call
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays.
Apply if you think you are the right person to join our family.
$550/week ($28,600/year) base salary
.03% override bonus on the first $10M sold within the calendar year from this branch location.
.075% override bonus after the first $10M within the calendar year from this branch location.
Full commission on personal sales
Related keywords: sales manager, sales, manager
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Only full-time employees eligible