About Compass Solar Energy:
Compass Solar Energy has over 21 years’ experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. We specialize in installing and servicing Solar PV, pool, and hot water systems. We believe in delivering a quality product in a timely matter that satisfies all customer needs and creates a raving fan in the process. Our teams are built on quality personnel that have professional work ethic, deliver a quality service, and encourage and maintain a team atmosphere.
This role will directly report to and assist the Director of Operations. There is an opportunity for upward movement within this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist the Director of Operations with daily operations tasks
· When necessary, will attend installation sites.
· Follow through on the purchasing of parts for solar arrays and installations
· Works with Director to create schedules for assigned installations.
· Submit permit applications for each installation project
· Use the CRM to create accurate timelines of the completion of installations
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Requirements:
This role must live in the Escambia or Santa Rosa County area.
· Formal education in Construction, or comparable work experience
· 2 or more years of corporate experience
· 2 or more years assisting an Administrative Lead
· Capable of lifting 60 lbs
· Able to be on your feet for at least 5 hours a day
· Is comfortable with heights
· Experience with CRM platforms
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications
This position will be required to travel to job installation sites. Heights will be involved.
At Compass, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work but also an environment where our employees, our customers, and our communities can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations