About Compass Solar Energy:
Compass Solar Energy has over 21 years’ experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. We specialize in installing and servicing Solar PV, pool, and hot water systems. We believe in delivering a quality product in a timely matter that satisfies all customer needs and creates a raving fan in the process. Our teams are built on quality personnel that have professional work ethic, deliver a quality service, and encourage and maintain a team atmosphere.
- Manage and Maintain all tools and equipment that is assigned to you.
- Follow all OSHA and safety regulations to assure safe working conditions for all involved.
- Follow all Electrical Codes that apply to our systems
- Read wiring schematics.
- Commission Systems.
- Install both AC and DC power supply wire, cable, conduit, solar collectors, inverters etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electrical fields.
- Valid drivers license with no violations in past 4 years.
- Able to work on 1-3 story roofs with safety equipment. Walk across roofs with solar panels in hand.
- No Tobacco or drug use, must be able to pass a drug screening before employment.
- Must be able to diagnose system using multi-meters and other tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold conditions.
- Must know wire sizes, amperage and standard electrical codes and techniques.
- Must work well with in a team environment.
- Be able to manage your time to meet team and company expectations.
- All base pay is based on experience, quality, dependability, attitude, commitment and given responsibilities.
- Quota bonus is issued monthly to crews that exceed the monthly quota.
- All employees are trained and encouraged to advance as experience and opportunities allow.
- Evaluations are given often to assess performance and advance pay.
- (6) paid holidays, 401k, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and accrued Christmas bonus per years worked.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Pensacola, FL 32505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Solar Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location