Customer Service / Dispatcher
About Compass Solar Energy:
Compass Solar Energy has over 21 years’ experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. We specialize in installing and servicing Solar PV, pool, and hot water systems. We believe in delivering a quality product in a timely matter that satisfies all customer needs and creates a raving fan in the process. Our teams are built on quality personnel that have professional work ethic, deliver a quality service, and encourage and maintain a team atmosphere.
- Manage/dispatch incoming service tickets.
- Communicate with the customer and resolve any issues that can be resolved over the phone.
- Using metrics to evaluate the performance of the service department.
- Order parts/supplies that are needed to complete service jobs.
- Handle warranty claims from the customer concerning labor and product.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Service Dispatch/Scheduling.
- knowledge of how Residential Solar DHW, Pool, and PV works and operates preferred.
- Ability to build spreadsheets, input data, run reports, use Microsoft outlook, word, excel, Adobe PDF, and our CRM software.
- No Tobacco or drug use, must be able to pass a drug screening before employment.
- All pay is based on experience, quality, dependability, attitude, commitment, and given responsibilities.
- All employees are trained and encouraged to advance as experience and opportunities allow.
- Evaluations are given often to assess performance and advance pay.
- (6) paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, and accrued Christmas bonus per years worked.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place