Area Sales Manager
Compass Solar Energy is a long-established (over 20 years), fast-growing, custom design-build solar energy company for the residential and commercial market. We are seeking a Residential Sales Manager for Pensacola, FL.
Working closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing you will be the driver for this office. Your primary responsibility is to build upon our existing presence. You will improve upon our sales program, hire, train, support, and manage your solar sales analysts to meet company strategic goals and initiatives. We have a passion for our industry and desire to hire a team of moral and ethical individuals to represent the company.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop Strategies (including some door to door) for outside marketing
- Proper lead handling, whether the company generated or self-generated
- General management of sales analysts and support staff
- Establish sales goals and strategies to meet them
- Hire, develop and mentor sales team
- Prepare branch sales reports and provide market analysis and feedback
- Oversee pricing and profitability management with Sales teams
- Oversee proper use of CRM’s and Estimating tools
- Help analysts to set personal achievable goals.
- Persuasive, sales-driven, and customer-focused.
- Sense of urgency and ability to train individuals to close sales.
- Excellent networker with outstanding sales & communication skills.
- Ability to develop an engaged customer relations sales team.
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Self-starter, driven, motivated, detailed, and results-oriented
- Independent thinker, able to incorporate into a team environment.
- knowledge with pricing structures, commissions, and tier pricing
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Zoho CRM, Solargraf Estimating Software, etc)
- Knowledge of sales within the construction industry
- Sales team management
- Technical and application capabilities
- 5-10 years outside sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Monday to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on-call/as needed.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and holidays.
Apply if you think you are the right person to join our family.
This is a “Working Manager” position. Your presence and leadership in the field are essential.
$550/week ($28,600/year) base salary, plus override bonus from the performance of the solar analyst team sales.
In addition, full commission on personal sales plus quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.