10 Questions to Ask Before Going Solar
- How long has your company been in business and where is their local office?
The founder of Compass Solar Energy began installing solar panels in 1998 in Pensacola, FL.
- Does your company do the installation or do they outsource it to a 3rd party installer?
Compass Solar Energy performs all of its own installations.
- Do you offer a 30 year roof penetration leak warranty?
Compass Solar Energy carries a 30 year roof penetration warranty backed by Solar Insure.
- How many panel/inverter options do you offer?
Compass Solar Energy is a custom design local installer and offers countless panel and inverter options.
- Are you a state licensed solar contractor?
Compass Solar Energy is a state licensed solar PV contractor. License Number: CVC56688, CVC56700
- Are you NABCEP certified?
Compass Solar Energy is NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) certified.
- Does your company have its own warranty coverage?
Compass Solar Energy offers a 25 year workmanship warranty in addition to the 30 year panel, inverter, and roof leak warranty backed by Solar Insure.
- Do you offer a production guarantee? (different from a panel warranty)
Compass Solar Energy will guarantee the production of your system in writing.
- Do you offer affordable backup battery/generator options?
Compass Solar Energy offers multiple battery and inverter options for partial or whole home backup.
- Who will service my system once it is installed?
Compass Solar Energy has the most experienced, long-standing, in house service department in the solar industry in the Florida Panhandle.
Get a FREE solar quote